Level 2 Principles for Digital Skills
Are you interested in an online digital skills course? Our Principles for Digital Skills course will equip you with an understanding and knowledge of the digital skills needed to search and apply for employment, including an awareness of finding and managing relevant and good quality information, and considering the importance of online identities. You will also look at the importance of digital skills in the workplace itself, considering how to communicate effectively using technology and how to protect data and devices, among other organisational policies and procedures.
This qualification is aimed at anyone who is either in employment or searching for employment, particularly those who wish to develop their digital skills in relation to the management of information and digital safety, security and communication. Anyone with a basic understanding of IT skills who is searching for career progression, or wishing to improve their digital skills for their own personal use, would benefit from this course. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 and above.
Eligible for funding? Click the 'APPLY NOW' button.
Not eligible for funding? Click the 'ADD TO BASKET' button.
This course is split into five manageable units:
Unit 1: Developing digital career skills
Unit 2: Management of information
Unit 3: Digital device safety awareness
Unit 4: Communication and productivity
Unit 5: Digital security.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Establish a long-standing career pathway within your chosen sector and secure your knowledge around digital skills
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.